- Identify project goals, objectives and action plans in order to accomplish businesses
- Co-operate with marketing and content team (Business , Marketing & Management Fields) to produce and maintain integrated project plans including detailed project/task plans, timelines, resource requirements, test plans and training as necessary
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for stakeholder
- Ensure effective working relationship with appropriate internal and external stakeholders to achieve successful implementation of change
- Work with project partners, sponsors and stakeholders to deliver end result
- Oversee all aspect projects, developing and tracking budgets
- Monitor and evaluate business performance and provide recommendations to management level
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business or IT
- Proven experience (at least 3 years) in business development, or project manager
- Experience with Enterprise IT and/or digital content business is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills through attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate cross-functionally and building consensus, with effective project management skill.
- Problem-solving and analytical capabilities, with the ability to develop creative/non-traditional solutions for challenging, undefined problems.
- Well spoken and written English and Thai